Use Acrobat Reader to open files. If you do not have that program you can download it by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page. It is a free program.
To fill out a form on your computer and email it to Cathy's Dance Studio
1. Click on the link to the form and download it to your computer. Pay attention to the file name it gives it. It will be a bunch of letters and numbers. (
2. Open the saved file which should be in your downloads folder and fill out the form.
3. At the top left of the page click on the word 'FILE' and choose 'SAVE AS' from the drop down list, give the file a name you will recognize easily. Choose to save it to the Desktop so it is easy to find.
4. On the bottom right click on 'SAVE'
5. Now close everything and you will see the file on your desktop. Just email Cathy's Dance Studio and attach the file your saved file to your email.
To attach the saved form to your email and pay by e-transfer
1. In your email program choose the appropriate icon to click on and start a new email.
2. In the 'To' line type: info@cathy'sdancestudio.net
3. In the 'Subject' line type what you are sending. eg. Form for March Break Camp
4. In the message pane write what form you are sending, name of dancer, indicate whether it is for the Windsor or LaSalle Studio and what the e-transfer is for (eg. dance fees, costume balance, camps etc)
5. Click on the paper clip icon at the top of the page that says 'ATTACH FILE'
6. When the new window pops up click on 'DESKTOP' on the top left, now in the window directly to the right, all the icons and folders that are on your desktop should show up. Look for the file that you just filled out and saved, click on it and then click 'OPEN' on the bottom right.
7. The file is now attached to your email, you just need to click send.
8. You will have to send the e-transfer separately from your online bank.